senior software engineer with cloud.azure for a pharmacy company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with proficiency in Cloud.Azure to join our team.
The customer is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Transform high-level design into low-level design, and implementation
- Design, build, and modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using .Net Core, Web API and Azure (AKS, Azure DevOps Server, Azure Storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure ARM Templates)
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
- Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
- Experience with REST API/Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service-Oriented Architecture
- Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Good command of working with global enterprise applications
- Experience in Agile software development
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.