senior software maintenance engineer for an oilfield services company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Maintenance Engineer with good knowledge of Infrastructure, familiarity with monitoring in Cloud and understanding of SLI concept to join our team.
The customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
- Apply monitoring practices
- Handle operational issues
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in Software Maintenance Engineer role or similar
- Good knowledge of Infrastructure (networking, operating systems)
- Good knowledge of Windows
- Good debugging skills
- Good at PowerShell, Python, Bash (at least anyone)
- Familiarity with monitoring in Cloud and understanding of SLI concept
- Familiarity with any cloud provider (especially GCP or Azure)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience working with Linux
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.