senior software test automation engineer for a news and information powerhouse
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Software Test Automation Engineer.
Our client has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency it has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse with prestigious brands.
Our customer has an existing test automation framework developed by EPAM based on Node.js/Cucumber/Protractor/Selenium. It has been adopted in several projects/teams on the customer side.
EPAM senior test automation engineer as key automation expert participates in test automation of existing products as well as supports customer in onboarding and using of test automation framework.
- 3+ years of experience as Automation Tester
- Experience with Node.js
- Solid experience in test automation (UI/API testing): BDD/Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor, request-promise
- Nice to have experience with AWS and Jenkins
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Medical insurance
- Stable income
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.