senior software test automation engineer/.net for a leader in specialty coffee and innovative single-serve brewing system
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Software Test Automation Engineer with .Net.
Our client is a publicly traded American beverage and beverage-maker conglomerate with dual headquarters in Massachusetts and Texas. Its east-coast division sells coffee and other beverages. As of July 2018, the newly merged conglomerate also sells sodas, juices, and other soft drinks.
- Analyze the project, its components and APIs and choose test approach and tools considering already existing solutions
- Communicate with Customer's Product Owners, Tech Leads, QA Leads to identify requirements and priorities
- Create well-structured test plan
- Write test cases based on requirements and submit them to project Test Management System
- Automate test cases using selected tools and created test cases
- Identify, record, thoroughly document and track discovered bugs
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities for a small distributed automation team
- Report and coordinate testing activities with other teams and QA leads
- 3+ years’ experience in automation testing
- Experience in automating with C#
- Experience with MS Azure apps
- Experience in testing web/REST services, understanding principles of REST services, using Postman
- Experience with SQL DBs, writing DB queries
- Experience in writing test plans and test reports, in English in particular
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban development process
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins
- Upper-Intermediate speaking English level
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.