senior support engineer for a leading broadband
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Support Engineer for a Leading
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
L2/L3 support of the production incidents of connectivity application and all integrated services: root cause analysis, workaround investigation, health check monitoring
- Intermediate English for:
- Reading documentation, business requirements, and tasks definitions.
- Communication with colleagues and customer representatives via chats, emails, and troubleshooting calls.
- 2+ years in an international environment as an L2/L3 support engineer
- Work with business requirements and customer needs.
- Perform on level of understanding to support quality standards
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Be ready for challenging tasks
- Being responsible in working by priority. Kanban methodology is used in the team
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to provide e2e production support
- Ability to cover the support of Multiplatform infrastructure
- Problem-solving oriented approach
- Readiness for night/weekend on-call support according to duty schedule (1-2 days a week)
- Ability to create support/troubleshoot documentation using wiki space
- Has experience in troubleshoot/diagnosis
- Charles proxy(or any other debugging proxy tool)
- Android Studio
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.