senior support engineer for a leading broadband company
Currently, we're looking for a Remote Senior Support Engineer for a Leading Broadband Company.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
L2/L3 support the production incidents of connectivity applications and all integrated services: root cause analysis, workaround investigation and health check monitoring.
- Development and operation of infrastructure, monitoring, diagnostics and elimination of weaknesses
- Using existing and developing new environment deployment automation tools
- Interaction with development teams, optimization of CI / CD processes based on GitLab
- 3+ years in an international environment as an L2/L3 support engineer
- Work with business requirements and customer needs.
- Perform on level of understanding to support quality standards
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Be ready for challenging tasks
- Being responsible in working by priority. Kanban methodology is used in the team
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to provide e2e production support
- Ability to cover the support of Multiplatform infrastructure
- Problem-solving oriented approach
- Readiness for night/weekend on-call support according to duty schedule (1-2 days a week)
- Ability to create support/troubleshoot documentation using wiki space
- Has experience in troubleshoot/diagnosis
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of Jira
- Extensive experience in Kibana, Grafana and Postman
- Experience in Charles proxy(or any other debugging proxy tool)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.