senior support engineer for a software company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Support Engineer to join our global team.
The customer is a leading company that provides IT departments can create rules based on user, group or folder policy to determine whether files should be stored in the cloud or in an on-premise storage array.
- Service stability: Incident Management and Problem Management
- Change Management on escort and delivery changes initiated by R&D
- Maintain and optimize existing infrastructure and application set
- Automates manual repeatable and day-to-day operations tasks
- Perform review and management from costs and performance perspectives
- Participate in improvements, optimization, and development of automation based on Ansible, Terraform-Terragrant, Jenkins, as well as related to the containerization of applications based on Kubernetes in AWS EKS
- Participate in SCRAM-based processes as a part of the team
- Technical background
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in administrating Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience in working with cloud-based infrastructure and applications (AWS)
- Experience in automation (preferable: knowledge in tools-set usage like an Ansible, Terragrunt-Terraform, Jenkins, K8S/EKS)
- Experience in monitoring and maintaining applications or software products, triaging incidents, participating in investigations with developers (SRE)
- Ready work in shifts for follow-the-sun on-call mode
- Accuracy in following instructions and procedures, familiarity with ITIL is welcomed
- Spoken English that allows joining calls and incident bridges
- Clear criminal history (background check will be required)
- Knowledge of Ansible, Kubernetes
- Experience of DevOps, Jenkins
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Understanding of Terraform
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.