senior test automation engineer (java) for a retail project
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Test Automation Engineer.
Our client is a Canadian Retail Company that sells a wide range of automotive, sports, leisure, and home products. The goal of the project is to improve a set of existing web applications used by the company and its clients with a single, scalable, flexible, robust solution. The project's purpose is to provide support for the digital platform that includes the ct.ca, ecommerce, and kiosk applications.
Joining our team, you will have a great chance to take part in knowledge transfer in cooperation with the customer team and enhance your knowledge base and skillset.
- Test automation and maintenance
- Tests execution
- Bug reporting and verification, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing of UI and back-end part by using Java programming language
- Good understanding and working experience with Java Collections (ArrayList, LinkedList, HashMap)
- Strong experience in Page Object Pattern
- Basic understanding of main Builder and Singleton principles
- Selenium WD, REST Client API experience
- Strong understanding of XPath Language
- Good understanding of BDD methodologies
- Experience in automation framework JBehave + Serenity
- Experience in REST/SOAP testing
- Experience in Git
- Experience in Maven
- Experience in Linux
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Ability to setup automation framework
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI - Jenkins
- Upper-intermediate English level
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.