senior test automation engineer with java for a food retailing project
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Test Automation Engineer.
Our customer is one of Britain’s fastest-growing and most innovative food retailers, recognized as one of the best companies to work for in the UK.
The project is aimed to extend, improve, develop new features, changing existing functionality within Salesforce Commerce Cloud groceries super-market application. The main challenges are: different scale from other Salesforce Commerce Cloud projects e.g. much bigger size of the basket (100+ items not up to 5 as usually), delivery in exact timing & day, new proposals making, etc.
- Experience in test automation 3+ years
- Good understanding of testing theory, general software quality approaches
- Experience with Selenium
- Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration practices
- Build and delivery process practices
- Java Core basics
- Good spoken and written English
- Proactive and quick learner
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Hybris
- Experience and understanding of Agile software development and the Software Development Lifecycle in general
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.