go to search
senior testing engineer for business information
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Testing Engineer for Business Information
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Testing Engineer to join our team.
- Work with the development team to develop test cases and prioritize testing activities
- Support a team of Quality Assurance Engineers in effectively prioritizing, executing, and reporting test activities
- Execute test cases and report results
- Create & manage bug reports, communicate with the team, and verify bug fixes
- Work collaboratively with the development team to plan delivery, manage risk, improve quality, and streamline our software deployments
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software Quality Assurance
- Experience performing a board range of testing activities, including exploratory, end to end, regression, API, and UI testing
- Experience with video or media a plus
- Comfortable working in an agile/scrum setting
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Deep expertise in writing test plans, test cases and parsing
- Ability to identify dependencies/risks during sprint planning
- Collaborate with other software engineers, QA engineers, product owners, and UX designers for continuous improvement of product quality
- Experience with bug tracking / workflow management tools (preferably JIRA)
- Experience with Agile Development Process
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.