senior unity developer for a software solutions company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Unity Developer with 3+ years of C# development experience and Unity3D expertise to join our team.
Our customer is a software solutions company that develops virtual laboratory simulations that use technology from computer gaming and research on the psychology of learning to guide students. The company serves universities and colleges in Denmark.
- Working closely with our content writers, 3D artists, and SQA to develop our virtual laboratories and learning simulations
- Learning fast and being organized and focusing as we continuously produce new exciting virtual laboratories every month
- Being motivated to deliver great results as a team where the end goal is not just a finished product but a product that will greatly impact students’ learning and motivation in science
- Coding a lot in XML to develop our simulations and debugging Unity3D C# code to help the platform team improve the core platform
- Being the person connecting all the dots by bringing the work from all the teams together in the individual virtual laboratory packages
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer using C# in an Agile working environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- Familiar with XML format
- Ability to work independently while also able to work efficiently in a team
- Good communication skills
- English level B2+
- Experience in working with Unity3D engine
- Familiarity with Git version control is regarded
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.