senior ux designer for a financial information company
We’re looking for a remote Senior UX Designer with solid Fintech experience, and good customer-facing skills to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Work in data-heavy and complex workflows, products and services
- Delivering clear updates to management on progress and blockers to design leads
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team
- 7+ years' experience, particularly Fintech
- Proven track record (3+ years) in working with complex product design/agile environments (not art directors, graphic designers)
- Ability to work end-to-end from discovery through to delivery
- Ability to work autonomously following a brief and take direction from design leads
- Ability to work well with the design system and existing patterns as their first point of call in solution design
- Ability to deliver work and be very hands-on, not strategic designers but able to point out strategic challenges/opportunities to management
- Ability to push back and ask ‘why’
- Ability to balance pragmatism and purism
- Ability to work in an immature agile environment
- Ability to liaise and build great relationships with multiple mangers
- Good Stakeholder management
- Used to working in fast-paced delivery environments
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Ability to work with or quickly adapt to using Figma as our tool
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.