go to search
senior ux designer for business information company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior UX Designer for Business Information Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior UX Designer to join our team.
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Validate and evaluate your ideas with stakeholders
- Responsible for creating and delivering UX artifacts as user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes based on customer feedback
- Documenting client requirements and support design deliverables for the project
- Participate in feasibility-review sessions with business analysts, front-end developers, and architects
- Make precise estimations
- Work as an integral part of the design team by sharing statuses and blockers and maintaining the workload transparency
- Meet deadlines and work with design leads to understand and prioritize workload
- Adopt and help evolve the design system into a project
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience of work in enterprise type of projects
- Hand-on expertise in standard UX tools such as Figma, Miro
- Understanding of how to evaluate your and stakeholder ideas
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.