senior web analyst
We are looking for a remote Senior Web Analyst to join our team with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Tableau.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience in deploying and maintaining tags within an existing framework, conducting ad hoc analysis and reporting, and creating Tableau dashboards to visualize data from multiple sources.
As a Senior Web Analyst, you will work remotely and be responsible for carrying out routine maintenance and updates, integrating custom tags into the existing framework, and assisting in the testing and deployment of web surveys through GTM.
- Deployment of new tags within an existing framework
- Carry out routine maintenance and updates
- Work with external marketing teams’ requests, integrating custom tags into the existing framework
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Creating Tableau dashboards for visualizing the data by connecting to multiple sources
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Tableau
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work remotely
- Proactivity and ability to self-organize
- Knowledge of SQL and JS is a benefit but not required
- English level upper-intermediate or higher (B2 or higher)
nice to have
- Google Analytics certification or similar
- Experience with Google Cloud BigQuery
- Experience with Google Optimize
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.