service desk technician for EPAM project
We are currently looking for a remote Service Desk Technician with fluent English and general understanding of business email communication techniques to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers or end-users seeking technical assistance via phone, email, chat, and ticketing tool
- Perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, ask the necessary questions in order to identify the issue, determine root cause, and provide appropriate resolution
- Track the user requests and update the corresponding support tickets with the status of the issue
- Perform functional escalation to specialized teams or higher levels of support
- Provide infrastructure monitoring services ensuring incidents identification and triage without the requirements for a user to call in and report an issue
- 6+ months of experience in Service Desk Technician role or similar
- Fluent in English B2+/C1
- Ability to understand and follow Service Desk work instructions, checklists, and decision trees for the 1st line support of projects/services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- General understanding of business email communication techniques, telephone handling techniques including active listening skills, ability to ask probing questions.
- Stress-resistance, and ability to handle high volumes of requests
- Understanding of the importance of task prioritization and SLA compliance
- Problem solving and research skills
- Outstanding client-facing skill
- Expected to keep up with service quality standards
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.