sitecore developer for a holding company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Sitecore Developer to join our team.
Our customer is a multinational cinema holding company based in London, England. It operates in the United Kingdom, with international operations in: Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, and Taiwan under several brands.
- Responsible for code quality in their respective sprint teams
- Own the technical solution for their particular features assigned to this sprint team
- Review of the team’s work, owning the estimation process
- Represent the team in the cross-project technical forum to ensure consistency across the teams
- Create Helix architecture
- Integration with Adyen payment provider
- Integration with Vista cinema enterprise system
- Confident English level (B2+)
- At least 6+ months of working experience
- Knowledge of Sitecore, Unicorn, LINQ, NLog, ADO.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft ASP.NET Web API
- Experience with C#, T-SQL, Powershell
- Familiar with NUnit, MOQ, Sitecore.FakeDb
- Understanding of AJAX, XML/XSL/XSLT
- Experience in Sitecore migration (v.10)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.