Currently, we are looking for a remote Software Architect to work with our client’s IT department on design for their Platform automation and integrations with enterprise applications.
The project’s main focus is to develop a configuration management framework in order to automate manual operations and bring configuration consistency across multiple systems and components.
Our client is an American video game and software development company.
- Provide solutions and act as the primary internal expert for software architecture, applications, and industry standards
- Provide guidance to internal and external stakeholders on how to solve complex software and application issues
- Lead software development and implementation of new and existing platform automation services solutions
- Communicate with stakeholder to collect and clarify functional and non-functional requirements
- Create and maintain documentation related to software architecture
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Solution Architect
- Strong Python coding experience
- Proficiency in SQL relational databases and \"Python MySQL\" configurations for distributed and high-loaded systems
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience working with Perforce servers
- Ability to provide and follow best practices for developers: good coding habits, code reviews, pep8 standards for syntax, styling, comments
- Good communication skills
- English B2 and higher
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.