software engineer with drupal for a consumer goods leader
We are currently looking for a remote Software Engineer with 6+ months of experience hands-on coding experience, experience with Drupal and expertise in building responsive websites to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products and a provider of animal care services, with US$33 billion in annual sales in 2015. It was ranked as the 6th largest privately held company in the United States by Forbes.
- Responsible for back-end bug fixes, critical updates, and general site upkeep
- Maintains various Drupal installation profiles and modules: both internally used modules and those provided from the community
- Evaluate/configure/install contributed modules as well as update the custom modules
- Assists in the grooming of user stories that they will be assigned on
- Delivers high-quality code following defined best practices
- Delivers unit testing for key features/functionalities
- 6+ months of Drupal software engineering experience
- Has Acquia Platform Certification in Drupal 8 and in ACSF
- Expertise in building responsive websites
- 6+ months of experience in web applications development
- Expertise creating and updating contributed and custom Drupal modules
- Expertise in Drupal modules including Views, Panels, Page Manager, Migrate
- Experience in multi-site platform
- Understanding of Agile practices
- Experience in GIT to manage codes with other team member and follow the existing protocol
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.