software maintenance engineer for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Software Maintenance Engineer to join our team.
The client is the leading e-commerce platform in Turkey, with headquarters located in Istanbul. It is also amongst the largest e-commerce companies in the world.
- Continuously improving and applying technical skills on various platforms
- Follow new technologies and improve existing platform to improve the client's platform experience and scale
- Monitor and analyze high traffic business and web applications
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work with CI/CD pipelines and methodologies, including automated builds
- 6+ months experience with private or public cloud technologies (Openstack, AliCloud, AWS, vCloud, Azure)
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Good knowledge about Linux operating systems
- Knowledge about basic networking, TCP/UDP connections, LANs, VLANs
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following technologies (Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Consul, Vault)
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following scripting languages (Bash, Python, GoLang)
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following configuration tools (Ansible, Saltstack, Chef)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and methodologies
- Patch management of operating systems and applications
- Agile minded team player, good communication skills
- Eagerness on self-improvement, open-minded, future-oriented
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Passionate for developing well-architected, innovative, and elegant software tools and services
- Preferably experienced in web sites that work under high user load
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.