We are currently looking for a remote Software Maintenance Engineer with 6+ months of overall experience in IT, good Java basics knowledge, and an understanding of messaging-based architecture to join our team.
This is an engineering role, and you will most commonly work on enhancing the existing Staffing Desk application and work as a Third Engineering level support function to resolve customer problems. Your responsibilities will include enhancing the applications to meet the needs of global users addressing technical issues relating to software implementation, function, and upgrades being involved in outage communications, product fixes, bugs, triage for product supportability, and data-driven analysis of top customer issues.
- Developing software patches and new features
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Collaborating with product engineers to enhance the core platform
- Taking part in code review activities
- Creating applications using standard and cloud software development tools
- Testing, debugging, maintaining and/or updating the application
- Analyzing, reviewing, and modifying application to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements
- Resolving customer issue escalations from SD L1.5/2 support team
- Investigating, documenting and resolving technical issues
- 6+ months of overall experience in IT
- Good knowledge of Java basics
- Understanding of messaging based architecture
- Experience in Spring IoC, MVC, Data, Test, Boot, Transaction, Security
- Experience in performance tuning
- Understanding of REST Web services
- English level B1+
- Knowledge of Distributed Services
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ
- Experience with Spring XD
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Spring Integration
- Experience with BPM, Activiti
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.