software maintenance engineer for EPAM project
We are currently looking for a remote Software Maintenance Engineer with 6+ months of overall experience in IT, good Java basics knowledge and understanding of messaging based architecture to join our team.
This is an engineering role, and you will most commonly work on enhancing the existing Staffing Desk application and work as a Third Engineering level support function to resolve customer problems. Your responsibilities will include enhancing the applications to meet the needs of global users, address technical issues relating to software implementation, function, and upgrades, be involved in outage communications, product fixes, bugs, triage for product supportability, and data-driven analysis of top customer issues.
- Develop software patches and new features
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Collaborate with product engineers to enhance the core platform
- Take a part in code review activities
- Create applications using standard and cloud software development tools
- Test, debug, maintain and/or update the application
- Analyze, review, and modify application to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements
- Resolve customer issue escalations from SD L1.5/2 support team
- Investigate, document and resolve technical issues
- 6+ months of overall experience in IT
- Good Java basics knowledge
- Understanding of messaging based architecture
- Experience in Spring IoC, MVC, Data, Test, Boot, Transaction, Security
- Performance tuning experience
- Understanding of REST Web services
- Spring XD experience
- Distributed Services knowledge
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Spring Integration experience
- RabbitMQ knowledge
- BPM/Activiti experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.