Currently, we are looking for a remote Solution Architect to join our team.
As a Solution Architect you will be a part of agile, solution development team working closely with Enterprise Architecture, Product Management and Application Development, providing design and model for business systems, services and applications integration.
In collaboration with Product Management, Architecture and Business Stakeholders you will enable Application Development teams to develop, build, test and deploy enterprise grade Business Systems, Services and Applications at scale.
- Own Digital Operation Platform Integration designs, design, build, test, and deployment artifacts
- Lead creation and execution of technical strategy and roadmap for third-party and internal business systems, services, and applications Integration
- Lead design and development effort of highly scalable, fault-tolerant, event-driven, data-driven, cost-effective, transactional business applications
- Evaluate and propose architectural patterns in conformance with Platform Technology Stack, Platform Guiding Principles, Guardrails, Non-functional Requirements, and Definitions-of-Done
- Focus on the technical decisions being made regarding the solution and how they impact the business outcomes
- Design, develop and implement business systems, services and applications integration, process and workflow patterns
- In collaboration with Product Management and Business Stakeholders develop roadmaps clearly articulating project plans, system capabilities, and deliverables
- Align architectural strategy with business requirements
- Conduct code reviews, coach engineers, perform data modeling, participate in advanced troubleshooting of production and pre-production systems, and authoring frameworks and utilities to improve the efficiency of the engineering staff
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or closely related field of study
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise-grade, highly scalable, fault-tolerant OLTP systems, services, and applications
- 5+ years of experience building and integrating enterprise-grade solutions involving commercial Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, and/or Order Management systems and products e.g., Ivalua, FinancialForce, Tradeshift
- 3+ years managing enterprise-wide requirement definitions
- 3+ years of experience working with AWS Public Cloud ecosystem at scale
- Strong understanding of concepts and their implementations: API Gateway, Service Registry, Service Discovery, AuthN/AuthZ
- Practical knowledge of Domain Driven Design and Bounded Context principles and implementation patterns
- Deep understanding of cloud-native design
- Thorough knowledge of Cloud architectures with expertise in Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Working experience in Implementing Microservices on AWS
- Knowledge of managing AWS Infrastructure as Code with CloudFormation
- A strong bias toward product quality through automated testing
- A strong bias toward cost efficiency and Resource Tagging
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.