solution architect for a financial services company
We're looking for a remote Solution Architect with 3/5+ years of experience on the main domain, and Google Cloud and Anthos experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of the Platform which allows software development teams to safely automate their integration and delivery. The overall goal and motivation of the product and respective squad is to provide the best-in-class SDLC experience to any development team, improve the efficiency of software and systems development while at the same time ensuring the compliance of security and reliability standards as these are defined by the responsible stakeholders.
A genuine container platform guru, who has proven experience in leading and architecting large container hosting platforms at an enterprise level. Someone who can hit the ground running and really drive the project forwards in terms of requirements, approach and solution.
- Define the customer's enterprise container hosting strategy and architecture
- Create an enterprise-wide container hosting and service mesh strategy, architecture, and framework
- Consolidate container hosting solutions to secure, standard solutions
- Employ a fact-based, data-driven approach to assess the current state of combined cloud estate, envision and develop a transformation plan
- Detailed data-driven discovery and inventory assessment of containerized workloads
- Actionable change management plan that defines the implementation roadmap from discovered current state towards envisioned future of standardized and hardened containerization platforms
- Collaborative envisioning of the most optimal containerization options, technology stacks, controls, and processes
- Implement MVP based on new containerization standards
- Validate and refine standards
- Use MVP as a reference model for future implementations
- 3/5+ years of experience on the main domain
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Must have extensive and in-depth experience of Anthos (to be leveraged during the discovery), Kubernetes, and multi/hybrid cloud-native offerings (AWS in the majority, Azure, GCP)
- Clear understanding of the existing landscape, maturity levels, existing standards, and best practices
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban, ITIL
- Experience with Containerization, Anthos, AWS/Azure/GCP
- Strong team player, flexible, stress-resistant, fast-learning
- English level: B2/C1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.