solution architect for a health services company
We are looking for a remote Solution Architect with DWBI and ETL experience to join our team.
The customer is an American worldwide health services organization. Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services, the majority of which are offered through employers and other groups.
- Helping in developing a representative sample of an end-state Investment operations data model that is sufficient to support the Power BI POC
- 5+ years of Data modeling experience
- Experience with on-premise Power BI deployments
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server platforms and associated physical Database designs
- Experience of building successful DWBI solutions
- Familiarity with established Data model patterns to support Data mart development
- Experience with multiple sources, ETL/ELT
- Demonstrated experience working with IT and business to understand data and relationships and their use
- Investment industry experience would be beneficial
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.