solution architect for retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Solution Architect with 5+ years of experience in Salesforce to join our team.
The customer is a Belgian-Dutch grocery retail company. Its business format includes supermarkets, convenience stores, hypermarkets, online grocery, online non-food, drugstores, and liquor stores.
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery
- Work closely with business partners to understand business requirements and provide innovative and efficient solution
- Work closely with various technology teams (Development, Infrastructure, PMO, etc.) to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using the Salesforce technologies
- Lead development team to design and implement innovative solutions with a focus on adhering to standards, best practices and code quality techniques
- Establish and improve development standards and development processes
- Maintain thorough subject matter expertise of the functionality and solution architecture
- Responsible and hands-on in the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of technical design throughout the SDLC process
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce
- 2+ years as a Salesforce Solution Architect
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce core clouds features and constraints of Salesforce platform
- Applications development experience, experience in complex integration solutions is a great advantage
- Real passion about Salesforce and desire to help customers leverage Salesforce systems
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.