junior support engineer for a British luxury brand
Currently, we are looking for a remote Support Engineer to join our team.
The client is a British luxury fashion house based in London, England. It has been founded in 1856 and focuses on and distributes trench coats (for which it is most famous), ready-to-wear outerwear, fashion accessories, fragrances, sunglasses, and cosmetics.
- Deliver professionally Incident, Problem, Change management
- Deliver Service Transition and Continuous Service Improvements
- Keep agreed scope for L2 Support maintained properly following SLAs
- Increase stakeholders’ and customers’ satisfaction (internal, external)
- 6+ months of experience in supporting Production systems
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to communicate with the customer and do tasks related to identifying , troubleshooting and resolving application issues, do root cause analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Experience in eCommerce domain with projects running on ATG and/or Hybris platform is a big plus
- Experience in JS, Java or Python