support quality control specialist
We are looking for a remote Operations Excellence Analyst (job boards and applicants processing domain) to join our team to assist in high-quality data infrastructure development and analyze, digitalization of mass hiring business processes for a new innovative program related to the labor marketplace.
- Provide performance reports and metrics for development of talent sourcing platform
- Critically evaluate existing data sources and data collection, quality of processing and calls, analysis, and usage practices, and contribute to their improvement
- Effectively handle urgent ad-hoc data analysis requests from multiple stakeholders
- Introduce new tools and methods to improve data management processes while avoiding disruptions and ensuring that transition to new practices is not hurting day-to-day work of data users
- Assist in preparing presentations / digests for program monthly / quarterly results evaluation
- Contribute to talent acquisition processes improvement by identifying data trends and patterns to act upon
- Be responsible for talent acquisition process audit
- 3+ years of professional experience in any analytical or recruitment role preferably
- English B2+
- Strong analytical skills (ability to find, transform and analyze raw data without explicit guidance and direct supervision)
- Good MS office skills, especially Excel skills
- To be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment
- Goal, detail, and results-oriented; extremely organized; and motivated
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Interest in both advanced analytics and people management processes
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.