systems engineer for a health and beauty retailer
We are currently looking for a remote Systems Engineer with practical experience of 6+ months in a relevant position and familiarity with patch management concepts and solutions to join our team.
The customer is the world's largest health and beauty retail group that operates over 15,700 retail stores worldwide, running the gamut from health & beauty, luxury perfumeries & cosmetics, food, electronics and fine wine.
- Do infrastructure patching
- Prepare patch to fix vulnerability
- Create vulnerability remediation plan (workaround) if patching is not possible
- Deliver patching packages
- Verify patches delivery
- Communicate with business representative
- Analyze vulnerability report
- Report daily activities
- Practical experience of 6+ months in a relevant position
- Familiarity with patch management concepts and solutions using SCCM/WSUS or similar
- Scripting and automation practices (PowerShell, CMD, VBScript)
- Experience in patching Windows/Linux operating systems and administration
- Experience in troubleshooting patch/release management issues and upgrades
- Ability to set up and keep CMDB up to date
- Overall understanding of Windows infrastructure concepts, specifically AD
- English level - B1+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.