team lead cloud engineer for telecommunication company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Team Lead Cloud Engineer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading communications services companies. It was established in 1980. It is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with more than 30 million customers and the largest operator of 4G services in Europe.
- Role involves designing solution for BT Global IDAM initiatives such as Digico and Netco, following technology and principles laid down by the larger architect team.
- Solution architect with hands on working experience in the production environment.
- Experienced in setting up MFA and SSO.
- Participate and drive strategy to migrate from siteminder SSO to a more converged AD based sso implementation.
- Participate in quality gates
- Protect BT Global solution impact due to overall global strategy and technology changes
- 6 + years of Azure Active Directory experience
- Azure Active Directory Domain Services knowledge
- Identity and Access Management Tools knowledge
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Azure Containers knowledge
- Azure DevOps knowledge
- Continuous Delivery experience
- DevOps experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.