team lead devops engineer for an investment management company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Team Lead DevOps Engineer to join the team.
The customer is an American investment management firm that serves institutional clients including pension funds, endowments, foundations, foreign governments, and central banks.
- Create scalable, reliable, and secure systems using Kubernetes and AWS/Azure cloud services
- Automation and Improvement of existing technology infrastructure and platforms
- Contribute to engineering efforts for virtual network and compute infrastructure across both on-prem and multi-cloud environments.
- Maintain a security mindset during both design and development stages of projects
- Design, implement, and enforce cloud infrastructure and modern software development best practices in an organization
- Drive technical and complex projects autonomously
- Assist and provide technical guidance to junior and mid-level engineers
- Provide feedback to your coworkers and engage well with the feedback provided to you
- Work with technology management to provide infrastructures services across multiple business and engineering verticals within the company
- 6+ years of software development, architecture, design, and operations of complex applications and systems
- 6+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- 3+ years of cloud infrastructure solutions (Kubernetes/EKS/AKS, Security, Storage, Networking, Infra as code, Compute, Serverless Functions, Docker)
- Experience with NIX
- Experience with Terraform
- Expertise in continuous testing of cloud infrastructure
- Go and/or Python software development experience
- Working Knowledge of Helm (or Kustomize / Jsonnet) and other Kubernetes tooling
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.