go to search
team lead java developer for asset management company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Team Lead Java Developer for Asset Management company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Team Lead Java Developer to join our team.
- Create scalable, reliable, and secure systems using Kubernetes and AWS/Azure cloud services
- Automation and Improvement of existing technology infrastructure and platforms
- Contribute to engineering efforts for virtual network and compute infrastructure across both on-prem and multi-cloud environments
- Maintain a security mindset during both design and development stages of projects
- Design, implement, and enforce cloud infrastructure and modern software development best practices in an organization
- Drive technical and complex projects autonomously
- Assist and provide technical guidance to junior and mid-level engineers
- Provide feedback to your coworkers and engage well with the feedback provided to you
- Work with technology management to provide infrastructures services across multiple business and engineering verticals within the company
- 6+ years of experience in Java Development
- 2+ years of experience in Leadership
- Experience in software development, architecture, design, and operations of complex applications and systems.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure solutions (Kubernetes/EKS/AKS, Security, Storage, Networking, Infra as code, Compute, Serverless Functions, Docker)
- Experience with Terraform
- Expertise in continuous testing of cloud infrastructure
- Working Knowledge of Helm (or kustomize / jsonnet) and other Kubernetes tooling
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.