team lead java developer for business company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Team Lead Java Developer to join our team.
This is a position for a US Company, a leading provider of business information, analytics, and outsourcing services. Its are a global company with proven experts in the areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment, and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and improving business performance in daily operations.
- Devise/modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired results.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document those programs.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Consult with users and develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation.
- May lead small projects or regularly coach other team members to ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- 6+ years of experience with Java
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with ETL process
- Experience with Core Java and Java Enterprise Edition (JavaEE)
- Experience with using Oracle9i/10g/11g. SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, or PostgreSQL may be substituted for Oracle.
- Experience with Web Application development using one of the following frameworks: SEAM, Struts, Spring, JSF, or Grails
- Experience with using one of the following: JBoss, Glassfish, Weblogic, WebSphere.
- Experience with working in and deploying to a UNIX-based environment.
- Experience with designing application systems
- Experience with Web Services development familiarity using either SOAP, WSDL, or REST
- Dedication to keeping abreast of emerging technology trends
- Ability to work independently under general direction
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.