The client provides a banking experience, where efficient and effective customer support tools and processes are at the core of our operations.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software in a thriving environment
- Work with members in the team by relentlessly guarding code quality through pull requests and helping them when they have questions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in technology and you are not afraid to propose some findings during our GSDD.
- Work within your cross-functional team to uphold the highest technology standards right across the product
- 6+ years of NodeJS and ReactJS experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Significant software engineering experience in one or more general purpose programming languages including TypeScript and Python
- A natural tendency to automate repetitive tasks
- An eye for detail and care for user experience
- Experience with modern engineering practices such as clean code, TDD, refactoring, CI/CD.
- Sound understanding of microservice architecture
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational databases, preferably Postgres
- Appreciation of working in a modern cloud architecture, preferably with AWS
- Language Skills: full professional proficiency in English
- Experience building and working in high-performance Agile software development teams
- Experience with Go and ReactJS
- A love of learning and love of helping others to learn and grow
- A sense of independence and an ability to establish structures or processes to adapt to a constantly evolving domain and environment
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders and teams
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.