team lead project coordinator for business information company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Team Lead Project Coordinator to join our team.
- Collaborate and partner with business units, clients, development teams and platform teams to migrate ecosystems to the Google Cloud Platform
- Balance lift and shift goals with architectural improvements. Focusing on security, reliability and maintainability
- Working closely with clients and business unit managers to identify and agree on scope and goals of migration
- Work jointly with developers and designers to prioritize, plan and execute migration
- Work with teams to create timelines, manage scope creep and eliminate blockers
- Facilitate meetings and discussions with team and with partners to align with enterprise standards and best practices
- Provide transparency via governance reporting, artifact management and recurring reviews
- Continuously improve process of migrations by sharing knowledge with DM community and Confluence space updates
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Project / Delivery Manager with extensive cloud migration experience (not a Software Development manager but more Cloud migration projects one)
- 3+ years cloud experience (real experience in Data migration in cloud, or lift&shift migration)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.