technical program manager
Currently, we are looking for a remote Technical Program Manager with a tech background to join our team.
This is an excellent role for someone with deep experience in program management who is passionate about technology. Strong candidates are program leaders with a track record of managing multiple projects at the same time. Risk, dependency, and attention to detail superpowers are essential for role success.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience with ERP finance workflow, and finance systems background.
As the Principal Program Manager, you’ll work with the team to champion and manage the technology roadmap. Our team works with internal customers and stakeholders directly and will be looking for your strong program management and proactive leadership to help them achieve their goals.
- Drive alignment amidst business partners, program managers, and other IT teams
- Planning and tracking OKRs in collaboration with Product Managers and Dev Managers
- Manage and track the high-level project roadmap for Intelligent Automation teams using Atlassian tools (Jira Advanced Roadmaps, Confluence, Atlas)
- Forecasting and tracking budget (projects, contractors, software, travel, etc) across the Intelligent Automation org using Excel, Anaplan, Apptio
- Run and facilitate Atlassian plays for the Intelligent Automation teams (Health monitors, retrospectives, roles, and responsibilities)
- Articulate business value, functional and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including business users, architects, and senior IT management through regular status updates, team blogs, and quarterly business reviews
- Minimum 6 years of project/program management experience with a focus on technology
- Experience in leading/prioritizing product roadmaps and effective partner engagement
- Experience forecasting and tracking multi-million dollar budgets
- Ability to manage software and staffing vendors
- Experience using Atlassian tools, especially Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-geo teams to track projects (dependencies, risks, and issues) across the organization
- Excellent communication skills: you've got extensive experience collaborating with Executives, Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to build great experiences
- Attention to detail with agility to handle competing priorities and ambiguity
- Scrum master experience is a plus