technical project manager
We are currently looking for a remote Technical Project Manager with 5+ years of Project Management experience to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
The manager will be a part of a leadership/integration team who is working on delivering a product with 2 scrum teams and a group of SMEs. The integration team is working on impediment backlog to enable hands-on scrum teams to deliver successfully in a challenging environment with high expectations from client business teams.
- Governing project delivery across the board of all stakeholders.
- Lead 2 EPAM teams (approx. 15 to 17 full-time employees) in an agile, product setup; manage team motivation and mitigate attrition risks in a timely manner
- Represent EPAM deliveries towards client, ensure strong Quality of Service
- Set up Lean processes for Software development
- Adhere to committed timeline, proactively report issues, and help other leadership team members in case they need support
- Serve as a point of contact for delivery-related escalations from client
- Highlight major risks, issues/escalations to EPAM leadership team
- Handle Agile transformation related issues/impact
- 5+ years of work experience as a Delivery/Project Manager
- Awareness and hands on experience in project management practices including but not limited to scope management, risk management, quality management, estimation and change management. Identifies problems, actively works to resolve issues by focusing on listening and understanding. Escalates timely if help is needed.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Agile thinking and agility in goals achievement. Flexible and hungry in chasing most efficient way to achieve result
- Strong in handling complicated engineering issues, assuring quality and timely delivery.
- Good knowledge of and skills in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Up-to-date knowledge of design and implementation of end-to-end solutions with continuous delivery/deployment pipelines.
- Confident decision maker with proven experience in communicating and influencing with key stakeholders
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- SAFe Agilist Certification
- Experience/skills in Product Management
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.