test automation engineer for a multinational telecommunications company
We are currently looking for a remote Test Automation Engineer with 6+ months of strong experience in the testing discipline, practical experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline and solid technical background with Python, SQL, HTTP to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Build and maintain a scalable test automation framework for critical video infrastructure. Assess the best fit for purpose solutions and SW libraries and where needed develop a custom-tailored solution
- Build and deliver a testing setup, enabling the different teams to scale up the Video Headend infrastructure efficiently with a high focus on remote accessibility, scalability, robustness, and reliability
- Builder of interfaces to extend the integration of test and/or development environments and test software with the automation tool
- Support the Video Headend team in delivering services to stakeholders by automating the environments and activities wherever possible. Translate the “Labs as a Service” philosophy into a technical solution with a focus on scalability and the long-term vision.
- Stay up to date with industry best practices around methodologies and technologies to advise QA and integration teams on tool. Support in onboarding new tooling and integration in existing ecosystems
- Implement QA within the project
- Work with Video Headend requirements to cover the main functionalities
- Proactive work within the test automation team to achieve the represented goals
- 6+ months of strong experience in testing discipline
- Practical experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline, experience with Jenkins as a code approach, DSL jobs construction on Groovy
- Solid technical background with Python, SQL, HTTP
- Solid UNIX/Linux user experience
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket
- Solid background in using Remote Development with PyCharm using docker and vagrant
- Solid knowledge of SDLC and STLC (Development and Testing Life Cycles)
- English of Intermediate level and higher (B1+)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, namely SCRUM approach
- Solid estimations techniques
- Experience in the video domain
- Experience with test/dev infrastructure support
- Basic Networking experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.