test automation engineer for insurance company
Currently we are looking for a remote Test Automation Engineer for insurance company for our team.
The customer is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations and public sector clients.
Project aims to build differentiating assets within the Front Office; i.e. data analytics capabilities and an underwriting platform for the offering.
- Implement automated tests (RestAssured + Kotlin) based on test cases;
- Implement component tests for services;
- Write test cases;
- Perform manual testing;
- Report bugs/defects;
- Support automated tests;
- Improve/extend existing automation framework for Web/API;
- Participate in all scrum's ceremonies;
- Perform code review for team members;
- 6+ months of work experience in the test automation development;
- Readiness to work with Kotlin
- Solid experience in API automated testing;
- Solid experience in testing/automation systems based on services/microservices with a big amount of 3rd party integrations;
- Nice to have: Experience with Azure (Azure DevOps, Azure Portal);
- Nice to have: Kotlin + Gradle
- Experience with Swagger/OpenAPI specifications;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to multi-task and attention to details;
- Understanding of main principles of CI/CD concepts;
- Good communication skills: work in a distributed team;
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.