test automation engineer with java for a broadband company
We are currently looking for a remote Test Automation Engineer with 6+ months of experience in automated testing with Java, QA background and RESTful services testing experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Execute RESTful service automated testing
- Perform flexible and reliable continuous delivery regression tests
- Create automated tests, provide their analysis and support
- Prepare and communicate reports
- Roll out procedures
- Release notes
- 6+ months of experience in automated testing with Java
- QA background
- RESTful services testing experience
- Virtualization processes and basics knowledge
- Knowledge of resilient and highly available distributed systems testing (load balancing, autoscaling, fault tolerance, resilience)
- Infrastructure-as-a-code testing skills
- English B1 or higher
- Problem-solving skills
- Kafka testing experience
- Spock, Allure, WireMock, Microservices, Dropwizard, Jetty, Jersey, Netflix Hystrix, Zipkin, PostgreSQL, Prometheus, Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana, Grafana, Git, Apache Maven, Apache Kafka, Continuous Delivery, Groovy, Java 11
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.