test automation engineer with java for provider of professional information
Currently, we are looking for a remote Test Automation Engineer with Java to join our team
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Create TA framework from scratch
- Create auto tests for Java REST APIs (Spring Boot)
- Communicate with customer and stakeholders
- Collaborate with java dev to discuss requirements for automation APIs
- Extend created framework with new features
- Improve development process where it's possible
- 6+ months of experience in Automated Testing
- Good knowledge of Java and OOP principles
- Rest Assured or similar framework/libraries knowledge
- AWS or other cloud provider as a plus
- Experience with automation Java REST APIs (Spring Boot)
- Design patterns creating for automated solutions
- Web Services automation experience
- Jenkins (other CI tool) and CI experience
- Version Control System experience (GIT)
- Client facing experience
- Experience with SCRUM and Kanban teams
- B2 level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.