ui developer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote UI Developer with 6+ months of professional experience in software development, and image viewing/manipulation/processing skills to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of scientific data management software for research and development organizations.
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- Develop new functionality
- Be able to understand the functionality of the current application and fix bugs if needed
- Communicate with the developers from other teams regarding the application’s functionality
- 6+ months of professional experience in software development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience in Imaging technologies
- Experience in image viewing/manipulation/processing
- Experience in WebGL/ITK/VTK tools
- Knowledge of effective UI unit testing framework
- Knowledge in REST fundamentals
- Understanding of UX principles and best practice
- Knowledge of newer ideologies including GIT, Bitbucket, Gradle, NoSQL (Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB)
- Demonstrated ability to excel in an Agile development environment
- Demonstrated experience utilizing CI (Continuous Integration) techniques for UI (i.e. Bower, Grunt, Jasmine, JSCoverage)
- Cloud experience
- Understanding of Big Data Cloud Scalability
- MS in computer science is highly desired
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.