Currently we are looking for a remote UX Designer to join our global team.
We are passionate about what we do — helping organizations use design to create valuable customer experiences across platforms and touchpoints. We value people who are optimistic, collaborative, who take ownership, talk less do more, can learn from failure, and have the want to make others successful.
- Create and improve products for world’s best services
- Work with third-party collected requirements
- Install and manage delivery process on project
- Work closely with stakeholders
- Present, explain and advocate design decisions
- Gather technical and non-technical requirements
- Understanding usage of the research methodology
- At least 6+ months of user testing experience
- 6+ months of UX audit experience
- Knowledge of design systems (Kits, Guidelines, Libraries, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Experience with big tools and complicated interfaces
- English level B2+
- Workshops preparation and facilitation
- Team leading
- Knowledge of Ketch, Figma, Miro, EasyRetro, Maze
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.