That’s not paid job offer but an opportunity to join our team of volunteers to make the world a better place.
Last year in Belarus alone, 3,456 people died while waiting for first aid. Moreover, in a recent survey 45% of respondents said they don’t feel confident providing first aid, as they believe they might hurt someone or make an extreme situation even worse.
To address this challenge, our team applied a human-centered design approach that starts with people and their expectations and moves from there to a solution that is tailor-made to suit their needs.
Firstly, we interviewed healthcare and first aid experts with profound medical knowledge. At the same time, we conducted eight interviews with potential customers to understand their needs and expectations. Altogether, that gave us a comprehensive understanding of functional areas and scenarios that we are covering with the design prototype. The next step in this process is testing usability to adjust our solution before launching it on the market.
a possibility to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future of technology, collaboration, and learning.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Occupational Risk Insurance
- Paid time-off
- Compensation of costs for internet, electricity and personal laptop usage
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.