senior automation tester
We are looking for a remote Senior Automation Tester with 4+ years of hands-on experience of design and develop automation frameworks and test automation to join our team.
Our customer is a global cloud-based information security company that provides Internet security, web security, next-generation firewalls, sandboxing, SSL inspection, antivirus, vulnerability management, and granular control of user activity in cloud computing, mobile, and Internet of things environments.
- Design the automation strategy to integrate with CI/CD pipeline for both continuous integration/testing and continuous delivery
- Build, maintain and enhance automation artifacts leveraging frameworks such as Selenium, C#, X-Unit
- Define the metrics such as code coverage etc. to measure technical and operational success and constantly track such metrics to constantly improve the QA process
- Engage in test case execution including defect documentation and tracking, resolution support, and fix verification
- Review product specifications and write the test case, develop test plans for assigned areas
- 4+ years of hands-on experience of design and develop automation framework from scratch & test automation - like Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid, BDD and Page Object Model
- Demonstrable experience of testing within Web Technologies and/or API-related space using frameworks such as X-Unit, / C#, Java / Selenium / Python etc.
- Good experience with performance/scale testing
- Experience in automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of DevTestSecOps practices
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- ISTQB Foundational, Advanced or Expert level Certificate
- AWS Certifications: Foundational or Associate
- Azure Certifications: Foundational or Developing solutions
Envíanos tu CV para recibir una oferta personalizada