devops engineering team lead for a multinational automotive manufacturer
We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Engineering Team Lead with 6+ years of DevOps experience, and familiarity with the Cloud.AWS and Cloud. Azure, Jenkins, and Terraform skills to join our team.
The customer is a global automotive industry leader. It manufactures vehicles in 27 countries and markets the company’s products in over 170 countries and regions.
- Launching a new cloud operating model to enable customer to expedite cloud adoption securely and optimally
- Providing solutions that have cloud implementation guardrails without mandating strict prescriptions
- Establishing a solid foundation for cloud investments and migration activities
- Providing a self-service cloud platform that is operationally efficient
- Creating a cloud CoE & Platform Engineering team to move into the distributed DevOps model & decentralized DevOps model
- Making decentralized DevOps models standards compliant
- 6+ years of DevOps experience
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Previous experience with Git and GitHub Actions
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience using Gruntwork
- Familiarity with Cloud.AWS and Cloud.Azure
- Jenkins skills
- Considerable experience with Terraform
- Ansible knowledge
- Exposure to Packer
- Advanced Python programming skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- GitHub Markdown experience
- Knowledge of Open Policy Agent
- Golang skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.