lead product analyst
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Product Analyst with 5+ years of proven experience to help us develop and grow People Portfolio products.
People Portfolio Team is the team that creates programs for unified people management all over EPAM. Its mission is to build self-explained, integrated into day-to-day life, experience to cover the employees from day one and give them everything to match their needs / find their place in life. Currently there are 17 products in the Portfolio, and the number is growing.
The goal of the Web Analyst will be to design and execute data-driven approach to product development cross portfolio. You will work closely with product teams to define KPIs/metrics and set up product performance monitoring, analyze data to make product recommendations, validate new ideas viability and much more.
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.