middle .net developer for a business information and media Company
Currently, we are hiring an energetic, motivated, and passionate remote Middle .NET Developer with 2+ years of software development experience, and Python skills to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
As a part of a team of about twenty financial and software engineers, you will enhance and maintain the Quantitative Pricing Service with a focus on equity and equity like products and be responsible for building customer care culture in the team, reducing time to resolve customer cases, enhance support tools and add engineering excellence practices to the codebase.
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.