senior c++ developer for a telecommunications Company
We're looking for a remote Senior Developer with experience with embedded Linux and strong experience with C & C ++ to join our team.
The customer is a Spanish multinational telecommunications company. It is one of the largest telephone operators and mobile network providers in the world.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3+ years of experience in IT
- Experience with embedded Linux (real time and memory restrictions)
- Strong experience with C & C ++, threads and processes, mutex, traffic lights and signals
- Cross compilation environments knowledge
- Make files, shell scripts. Experience in Perl, python and awk will be valued
- GIT, Jira experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of STB chipsets: Broadcom
- Browsers integration: WPE, WebEngine, Browser extensions
- Experience with native applications: QML, QT
- Familiar with graphic stacks: OpenGL, Wayland
- Linux drivers knowledge
- General knowledge about digital television (IPTV, DTV, CATV, OTT, etc.)
- Understanding of igmp, rtsp, http, HLS, SS, DASH and other transmission protocols
- Knowledge of MPEG-TS / MP4 Encapsulation, H264, HEVC Video Codecs, AV1
- DRM (NAGRA, Playready, Widewine) experience
- Previous developments in MW of STB
- Audio and video signaling knowledge
- Experience with AndroidTV
- Previous experience in similar positions related to video (IPTV, DTV, CATV, OTT, etc.)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.