senior life science business analyst
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Life Science Business Analyst.
The position assumes client visibility with the vast majority of stakeholders being scientists or laboratory technicians. Prior life sciences experience is highly desired but the lack of thereof might be compensated by natural scientific curiosity and desire to work on the futuristic scientific projects with the ultimate goal of improving human longevity.
You will be working close to the business partners and actively participating in enterprise-grade product requirements definition. In a Sr. Business Analyst position, you will clarify and analyze business requirements and translate them to easy-to-digest user stories. You should be capable of working alone and documenting the findings in an efficient way.
We are looking for a self-motivated, proactive individual, who is comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to drive a product delivery from early design concepts to rollout.
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.