senior data scientist for a vaccine company
A remote Senior Data Scientist is needed. This job is about turning (big) data into actionable knowledge, which requires a blend of scientific, problem solving, analytical, technical, and communication skills.
The customer is a global influenza vaccine company developing innovative solutions to ensure epidemic and pandemic preparedness throughout the world.
- Identifying the business problems
- Finding the right data and methods to address them
- Building and validating analytical models
- Presenting the findings in a clear and informative way
- 3+ years of experience in data mining, statistics or machine learning
- RDBMS/SQL knowledge
- Programming experience (Python preferred)
- Data analysis tools and libraries such as Python (NumPy / SciPy / scikit-learn / pandas / matplotlib), R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, etc.
- Big Data stack; Spark / MLlib
- Proficiency with at least one of the Cloud providers
- Experience with Data Science solutions productionalization
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Applied Statistics or a related field
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Decent communication / presentation skills (including working English fluency)
These jobs are for you
Envíanos tu CV para recibir una oferta personalizada