The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability
- Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers
- Solid knowledge/experience with TypeScript
- Solid knowledge/experience with REST API on Node.js
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- API Gateway
- Amazon Web Services
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.